Understanding my clients needs is what guides how I am able to offer aid with all of your housing needs. After listening to each clients situation I am able to tailor my advice to best guide you through the purchasing or sales process.
As a realtor we see the good, the bad and the ugly. Some of my clients have been newlyweds who are purchasing their first homes, people going through divorce liquidating their properties, estate situations where people need to get closure and growing families who have needed to sell their home and upgrade into something larger to meet their expanding needs.
I can help anyone in any situation with their housing needs from residential to commercial I am here to make your experience the best it can be and guide you through the process from start to finish.
Accomplishments and Awards
- Multiple year recipient of the C21 award of excellence for sales and customer service
- Continued entrance in the top 21 club
- 2001 sales manager of the year
- 86% sold rate for 2013
- 95% close rate from contract
- Top 4% producer within C21 American Homes – out of 500 agents
- Top 2% producer in LIBOR – out of 19,000 agents
- Eagle Scout Award – That’s Right I am Literally a Boy Scout
- Rockville Centre Republic Club Member
- National Association of Realtors
- Long Island Board of Realtors
- PCN Networking Group – Networking with the top individuals in their fields